From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] palemoon-27.3.0 anyone?
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:01:29
1 I see it is in an overlay that I do not use (yet)::
2
3 [2] "octopus" layman/octopus
4
5 Anyone running this version or Palemoon-27.3.0 from another ebuild?
6 I'm not much interested in building Palemoon from sources.
7 Also, I've been using qupzilla-2.1.2 as my main browser, without issue,
8 but I do like Palemoon too.
11 Note: For a while, I've been using Palemoon-27.2.1-r1 without issues,
12 all on gcc-5.4.0-r3; so any (Palemoon) issues in moving to gcc-6.3.0 ?
15 Is there any quick and convenient way to write bookmarks (changes) to
16 both (qupzilla and Palemoon) so I can switch between browsers and see
17 the same bookmarks in sync?
18
19 An automatize (script-able) solution that would periodically auto-save
20 bookmarks in sort of a semantic? Manually syncing these is hap_hazardous
21 for an old timer....
24 James