From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} External video card with RCA output?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 21:09:35
1 On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:59:06 -0700, Grant wrote:
2
3 > Does anyone know of a self-powered external video card (USB, Firewire,
4 > ExpressCard) that has composite/RCA output and works in Gentoo? I'd
5 > like to use it to connect my laptop (VGA output only) to TVs while I'm
6 > travelling.
7
8 Something like this?
9
10 http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=223833
11
12 OS compatibility isn't an issue because it only deals with video signals.
13 There is a USB connection to the computer, but only to supply power.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
20 I don't know and I don't care