From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 21:04:59
1 On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 9:22 PM, Daniel Campbell <lists@××××××××.us> wrote:
2
3 (When I say "I'm done", I mean it; I'm making an exception to explain
4 a mistake you made).
5
6 > Firstly, you don't control whether or not I send an e-mail.
7
8 No, I don't; I never said that. This is a public non-moderated mailing
9 list; anyone can write whatever it wants.
10
11 What I said is *I* am done with *you*. You are only spreading FUD
12 without giving any hard evidence nor any technical argument. Therefore
13 *I* am not going to waste anymore of *my* time answering your mails in
14 this thread, until you either provide hard evidence (not hearsay),
15 and/or technical arguments.
16
17 You are of course free to write whatever you want to the list. I'm
18 just not going to engage with you anymore, until you provide those two
19 basic things.
20
21 And since you haven't in this new mail... good day, sir.
22
23 [ sniped the part without any hard evidence nor technical arguments. ]
24
25 Regards.
26 --
27 Canek Peláez Valdés