From: Daevid Vincent <daevid@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Boring new startup look with baselayout 1.12
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 00:14:15
1 Thanks, yes, that did "fix" it. However it's strange b/c I have had PARALLEL
2 on for years ever since I first learned of it. Only with this new baselayout
3 did the loading change to this other way of displaying it. Hmm...
4
5 DÆVID
6
7 > -----Original Message-----
8 > From: Iain Buchanan [mailto:iaindb@××××××××××××.au]
9 > Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 6:06 PM
10 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
11 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Boring new startup look with
12 > baselayout 1.12
13 >