From: Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openssl certificates generation under gentoo
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:49:03
1 Buffalo Dickens wrote:
2 > Many thanks Rumen! Actually I came across many error notifications
3 > during self certificate generation under Windows 2003 with openssl. As
4 > this is the gentoo maillist, I will not and should not paste the
5 > detailed error messages here:)
6 >
7 > So I just want to bypass this step under Win, letting linux take this
8 > task over. I do not know whether there will be some underlying
9 > conflict in doing this.
10 >
11 > Also, I will study what you provide me carefully. Thanks a lot!
12 >
13 > --
14 > You will when you BELIEVE.
15 > Buffalo Dickens