From: Michael George <george@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LINGUAS
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:06:55
1 On 7/29/06, Michael George <george@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >The docs I found on gentoo localization indicate that I can set LINGUAS
3 >in make.conf and build for just the languages I desire. I set it to:
4 >LINGUAS="en_US"
5 >but all that does is prepend en_US to the beginning of the string above.
6
7 Thanks to all who responded to my questions. I now have a better
8 understanding of this variable, USE flags, and emerge in general.
11 -M
12
13 There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
14 Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list