From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] KDE4 Task Manager - How can I keep it maximized?
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 23:20:04
1 This is a minor annoyance, but it's really frustrating me that I can't
2 figure out how to solve it.
3
4 Does anyone know how to make the KDE4 task manager (task bar, whatever
5 you call it) fit the width of the screen? I can resize it by clicking
6 on the cashew and dragging the arrows, but once I login with a smaller
7 screen resolution, the taskbar is smaller when I next login at the
8 higher resolution. For example if I login with a 1280x1024 desktop,
9 the taskbar will be 1280 width even when I login at 1600x1200. Since I
10 log in locally and remotely at different resolutions, this happens to
11 me pretty much every day. Every day when I get home, I have to resize
12 the task manager. SURELY there is a way to maximize it, but I can't
13 find it.
14
15 Does anyone know? :) Thanks in advance.
16
17 Paul