From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Andrey Moshbear <andrey.vul@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Reinstall + switch to KDE
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:49:20
1 Am Montag, 10. September 2012, 12:53:41 schrieb Andrey Moshbear:
2 > On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
3 wrote:
4 > > On 10/09/12 19:12, Samuraiii wrote:
5 > >> Hello,
6 > >> because I broke me PC and I need to reinstall it I'm going ask what
7 > >
8 > >> should I preserve to make install faster:
9 > > So what *is* broken? The hardware? If you have a new PC, you simply need
10 > > to transfer your Gentoo install to a new hard disk using rsync.
11 >
12 > He borked his /usr/include due to an improperly-written uninstall rule
13 > in a Makefile.
14
15 if he learnt from that episode he now creates packages so he can easily repair
16 any damage to his system.
17
18 buildpkg FTW!
21 #163933