From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] EMERGE USE PHP additional options problem
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:17:16
1 Pablo Murillo wrote:
2 > If I USE -mysql the PHP won't have support for mysql ?
3
4 Precisely. If sqlite is not enough and you need mysql, then yiou
5 will have to uninstall qmail and install ssmtp instead. Or file a
6 bug in Gentoo's bugzilla against mysql, that it should be able to
7 cope with qmail instead of ssmtp.
8
9 > > PS: please do not top-post. No matter what your mailer, please
10 > > organize your messages in a sensible order.
11 >
12 > I wrote this way for years, but the common PC user don't
13 > understand :D
14
15 Yeah. No excuse, though. :)
16