From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] temporarily lower gcc's optimization flags - HowTo
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:46:36
1 On Wednesday 18 June 2008, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > due to a bug with gcc-4.3.1 when used with -O2 or higher
5 > I need to emerge a package with a lower optimization (-O1)
6 > than my default in /etc/make.conf (which is -O2)
7 >
8 > Is there a means to do so without changing /etc/make.conf temporarily?
11 you could edit the ebuild and add filter-flags to it. Then copy it to your
12 local overlay, ebuild blabla.ebuild digest and you are ready to emerge.
13 --
14 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list