From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE4 / kmail / konsole
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:40:50
1 On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:27:38 +0200, Uwe Thiem wrote:
2
3 > So the stumbling blocks for using KDE 4.0.0 as my default desktop have
4 > disappeared. Unfortunately, I won't have much time tomorrow. So over
5 > Friday and the weekend, I will try to make KDE4 my default desktop
6 > after backing up all stuff like ~/.kde*.
7
8 You shouldn't need to do that. I found when I went back to KDE 3.5
9 (because Claws Mail wasn't working) that it reset the .kde symlink to
10 point to .kde3.5 again.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 This tagline SHAREWARE. Send .