From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python-exec: what is it?
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 20:22:59
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Dale wrote:
3 >> It seems icu and popplar is at it again. I have had the chance
4 >> to unmerge python-exec and then trying to upgrade to see if it fixes
5 >> the block yet tho. Hopefully I will be able to try that in a little
6 >> bit. Dale :-) :-)
7 > Typo that makes a HUGE difference. Should read this way:
8 >
9 > I have NOT had the chance to unmerge python-exec and then trying to upgrade to see if it fixes the block yet tho.
10 >
11 > My bad. lol
12 >
13 > Dale
14 >
15 > :-) :-)
21 Update for anyone running into this block. This worked for me.
22
23 emerge -C dev-python/python-exec && emerge dev-python/python-exec
24
25 Hope that helps.
26
27 Dale
28
32 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!