From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] maintaining QM'ed overla
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 07:28:11
1 Hello Enrico Weigelt,
2
3 > a) if I decide to take over some package, it must be absolutely
4 > clear that no more ebuilds from the main tree can get in
5
6 Put ">category/package-your.version" in /etc/portage/package/mask
7
8 > b) I need some automatic notification on updates on the main tree
9 > for those packages.
10
11 Subscribe to the p.g.o RSS feed for your arch with an RSS enabled mailer
12 and have it filter and highlight updates for your packages.
13
14 PS Why do you have those ridiculous X-Headers in your mails?
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 LaForge [examining Data's open head]: "Waaaaaitaminute, Data!
21 What does 'Intel Inside' mean?"