From: Guillermo Dutra <guiman.uy@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Trendnet KVM Switch
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:53:23
1 Hi Everyone, I'm using gentoo linux since 1 year. Everything works
2 good, but the last week I Bought a KVM Switch with 2 ports, the KVM
3 switch work's well in a XP Box but with my gentoo linux I't Doesent
4 work, I'd been researching about this but I diden´t find the
5 solution. While mi gentoo don´t start the X server the kvm works well
6 but when I start the X's It doesen't response any more, maybe I have
7 to configure a special setting in my xorg-x11?? the switct is a
8 "TK-205K Trendent" and here is the link [1] It says that Linux OS is
9 supported.
10 I'd really aprecciate any advice.
11
12 Thanks
13
14 PD: Sorry for my bad english!!
15
16 [1] http://trendnet.com/products/proddetail.asp?prod=100_TK-205K&cat=105
17 Guillermo Dutra
19 Before printing, please think about the impact it has on the environment
20
21 Por favor considere el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este e-mail.