From: Alexey Mishustin <shumkar@×××××××.ru>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] iptables wiki page questions
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 00:14:35
1 сб, 15 авг. 2020 г. в 01:34, tastytea <tastytea+gentoo@××××××××.de>:
2
3 > Note that, if you set rc_depend_strict="NO" in /etc/rc.conf, the
4 > dependency “net” is satisfied if only one net.* service is started.
5
6 If I remember correctly, it happened sometimes that iptables loaded
7 after net.eth0 service even with rc_depend_strict="YES" in
8 /etc/rc.conf (iptables in default runlevel), and I changed one line in
9 /etc/init.d/net.eth0:
10 -after net.lo ...
11 +after net.lo ... iptables
12 I think it does not harm :)
13
14 ...The option, important for saving iptables state, is:
15 SAVE_ON_STOP="yes" in /etc/conf.d/iptables.
16 It's so by default, AFAIK.
19 Best regards,
20 Alex