From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Windows terminal to allow ssh into my Gentoo machine?
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 17:42:19
1 On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 10:31:56AM -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > I'm forced to work on some windows machines for the next couple of
3 > days and want to find a simple app that would allow me command line
4 > access to my Gentoo server. Does anyone here know of one? I don't need
5 > anything more than a terminal that supports ssh so that I can do
6 > emerge work.
7 >
8 > I'd be most comfortable with a single, simple, all-in-one app if possible.
9
10 http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
11
12 Putty. It comes as a standalone applications you can put on a usb disk
13 and just run.
14
15 W
16 --
17 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
18 408 Fine Hall, Department of Mathematics, Princeton University, Princeton
19 A mathematician's reputation rests on the number of bad proofs he has given.
20 --
21 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list