From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey crashes on website.
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 11:39:37
1 Hi,
2
3 I have ran into a problem here. When I go to http://wireless.att.com/
4 Seamonkey crashes. It does this pretty fast even tho I am on a slow
5 dial-up connection. Can someone confirm that this does the same with
6 them. Please, don't have anything open that hasn't been saved.
7
8 How do I find out why this is crashing? If it is just me, what do I
9 do? If it happens to others, is it Seamonkey or AT&T? I prefer to
10 blame AT&T myself. lol Some additional info:
13 root@smoker / # emerge -pv seamonkey
14
15 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
16
17 Calculating dependencies... done!
18 [ebuild R ] www-client/seamonkey-1.1.15 USE="crypt ipv6 java ldap
19 xprint -debug -gnome -mozdevelop -moznocompose -moznoirc -moznomail
20 -moznopango -moznoroaming -postgres -xforms -xinerama" 0 kB
21
22 Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
23 root@smoker / #eselect java-nsplugin list
24 Available Java browser plugins
25 [1] sun-jdk-1.5
26 [2] sun-jdk-1.6 current
27 [3] sun-jdk-1.6-plugin2
28 root@smoker / # eselect java-vm list
29 Available Java Virtual Machines:
30 [1] sun-jdk-1.5 system-vm
31 [2] sun-jdk-1.6
32 root@smoker / #
35 Please note this is reproducible 100% of the time. Also, this worked a
36 few days ago when I paid my cell phone bill. I'm almost done with a
37 emerge -ev world, long story.
38
39 Thanks
40