From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cannot create executables ...
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 20:14:06
1 Am 26.07.2013 22:08, schrieb Yohan Pereira:
2
3 > Try compiling a simple hello world program in C and see if the compiler output
4 > gives you any more information.
5
6 thanks for the suggestion ... I may have found the problem already ...
7 something around "ccache" ... if I remove it from $FEATURES the builds
8 run through.
9
10 loads of
11
12 ccache: failed to create /root/.ccache (Permission denied)
13
14 in the logs instead, even with an existing and (IMO) correctly set up
15 /root/.ccache
16
17 anyway, I will try to rebuild ccache maybe ...
18
19 Thanks for now, Stefan