From: "Claudio Roberto França Pereira" <spideybr@×××××.com>
To: Robert David <robert.david.public@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems with ath9k: can't authenticate
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:44:24
1 On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 10:43, Robert David
2 <robert.david.public@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > Check in wicd settings which routing tool you use. Select "route" when
6 > using "ip". I got some problems with wicd and "ip".
7 >
8 > I just using similar ath9k card on 3.0.x with no problem. I always use
9 > wifi as module. And I don't use genkernel, just my plain config and
10 > easy initrd for lvm root support and fbsplash.
11
12 I'll check this when I get home. Thank you for the feedback.
15 > Robert.