From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Midi problems...Oxygene 61 keyboard and neighbours]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 03:48:00
1 cinder <cinder@××××××××××.net> [15-12-13 04:28]:
2 > Hi Meino, I have a2jmidid start automaticaly in qjackctl. It's been a
3 > while since my midi played up, but I remember having issues like yours.
4 >
5 > Meino wrote:
6 > >I played around with a2j, but it give me no changes.
7 >
8 > What did you try?
9 >
10 > In Qjackctl Setup>Options tab I have "Execute script after startup"
11 > enable, and the line:
12 >
13 > /usr/bin/a2jmidid -e &
14 >
15 > .. and "Execute script on Shutdow" enabled, and the line:
16 >
17 > killall -s TERM a2jmidid
18 >
19 > cinder
20 >
21 > -------------------------------------------------
22 >
23 > ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
24 > $24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features!
25 > 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
26 > Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!
29 Hi cinder,
30
31 thanks for your reply ! :)
32
33 I did, what you have suggested.
34
35 Now my Oxygene 61 shows up under tab 'Midi' of QJackctrl
36 hidden in entry an entry called "alsa_midi", which I have
37 to unfold (doesn't matter, whether this one is "hidden"...
38 I only describe this that detailed to make it comparable
39 to what you have ...).
40
41 Seq24 is still missing at all (and I forgot to mention
42 this sequencer in my previous post...)
43
44 Or is this seq24 handle all this....
45
46 Mysterious this world of midi is, confusing they are...
47
48 Best regards,
49 Meino