From: Sam Jorna <wraeth@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Digest verification failed:
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 23:26:28
1 On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 06:52:20PM -0400, Valmor de Almeida wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 > I have done several
4 > emerge --sync
5 > today but the digest verification problem below does not go away.
6 > Any thoughts?
7 > Thank you.
8
9 This has been reported in Bug 579204 [0] and, as far as I am aware, was either
10 caused by bad timing between commits and rsync metadata generation or some other
11 factor in generating the metadata being pushed out to rsync servers; though from
12 what I've seen it seems to only affect some mirrors.
13
14 0: https://bugs.gentoo.org/579204
17 Sam Jorna (wraeth)
18 GnuPG Key: D6180C26