From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Setting up a fall back ISP SMTP in sendmail
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 22:03:20
1 On Sunday 18 April 2010 16:14:50 Harry Putnam wrote:
2 > Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> writes:
3 > > For the purpose of posterity:
4 > >
5 > > The way to set up a fall back host is to use confFALLBACK_SMARTHOST to
6 > > define a fall back smtp server.
7 >
8 > Thanks Mick... Instead of asking for help, you ended up giving help.
9 >
10 > Did someone answer your question privately?
11
12 No, I spent sometime on IRC #sendmail where I was given help and was pointed
13 to the manuals. Of course I was reminded that I do not understand sendmail
14 enough for my liking. :-p
15
16 Will need to read some more because there's things I can improve on my
17 configuration (although it currently works as is).
18 --
19 Regards,
20 Mick