From: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Robert Persson <ireneshusband@××××××××.uk>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] using g++ instead of gcc to build abiword
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:41:02
1 On Saturday 22 October 2005 07:29 pm, Robert Persson wrote:
2 > The strange thing is that abiword-2.2.10 (the version I currently have
3 > installed) was only released last month sometime. So between then and now
4 > something has changed on my system to prevent it compiling properly. If
5 > gcc hasn't changed then what on earth could it be?
6
7 I think at this point you'll have to post some of the output generated when
8 the ebuild fails before we'll be able to help you any further...
9
10 Just saying you're getting error on delete(void*) doesn't really provide much
11 info in regards to what was happening at the time.
12
13 Dave
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list