From: Skippy <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DontZap and Ctrl+Alt+Bs
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:22:08
1 On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 23:56:58 +0300 (EEST)
2 Igor Nemilentsev <trezorg@×××××.com> wrote the words:
5 > > Greetings, I'm having exactly the same problem and have been trying
6 > > to fix it.
7 > >
8 > > Could you please specify where in xorg.conf you placed
9 > > setxkbmap -option terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp
10 > Please enter it in command line.
11 > > And where is the hal configuration file you inserted
12 >
13 > > input.xkb.options terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp
14 > I have it in /etc/hal/fdi/policy/
15 > I just added.
16 >
17 > <merge key="input.xkb.options"
18 > type="string">grp:caps_toggle,grp_led:scroll,grp:switch,compose:ralt,terminate:ctrl_alt_
19 > bksp</merge>
23 Thanks so much for the specifics. These still haven't fixed my
24 system. Does anyone know if this is something the Gentoo developers
25 are going to fix down the road? Highly annoying, as others have
26 already mentioned.
27
28 Skippy