From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo Bootable Floppy
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:05:58
1 Gentoo Voyager <gentoovoyager <at> gmail.com> writes:
2
3 > Dear all,
4 > My PC is not supporting CDROM Bootable, so anyone know how to create gentoo
5 bootable floppy disk..?
6
7 This link may help:
8
9 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/altinstall.xml
10
11 > Thanks..-- If there is any religion that would cope with modern scientific
12 needs, it would be Buddhism
13
14 Actually I disagree with this. The old testament gave us 'the law' which was
15 for the lawless.
16
17 The 'new testament' provides a means to 'live in the spirit'. Few bother to
18 read and study what 'living in the spirit' really means. God transcends
19 time, as is often stated, 'I am the alpha and the omega'. String
20 theory tells us it is possible to have dimensions, or parallel universes,
21 without the physics of time, as a constraint. As long as we choose to
22 live in a lawless system, characterized byavoiding accountability, we can not
23 rise above the dimension of time.
24
25 That's why humnanoids have such a difficult time with the concept with God.
26 His power, transcends time.....thus the new testament is a wonderfully rich
27 document of advanced mathematics and physics that we as lawless humanoids
28 struggle to comprehend. Most of our current political and scientific
29 foundation is built upon mankind's pursuit of evil (better know as
30 'an escape from accountability'). The sooner we individually learn to
31 accept accountability, the sooner one can 'live in the spirit'.
32 At that point, the mathematical possibilities are limitless, with
33 ifinite (eternal) life just being the doorway to a multi dimension
34 future that is without bounds.
35
36 peace,
37