From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] @preserved-rebuild and how to clear the list
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 08:05:29
1 On Sunday 11 October 2009 09:45:08 Dale wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I recently did some upgrading which lead to some other packages having
5 > to be rebuilt. I have one that can't build and hasn't been able to for
6 > ages so I assume it isn't going to be fixed. It is hearts which is
7 > pulled in my kde-meta. This rebuild also forced me to upgrade kbackup
8 > which doesn't work with DVD but only CD sizes.
9 >
10 > My question is, since the hearts package can't build, how do I tell
11 > emerge to stop buggin me about it? Is there a way to clear the list?
12 >
13 > Of course, a fix for hearts and kbackup would be wonderful too.
14
15 hearts and kbackup are not pulled in by kde-meta (they *may* have been in the
16 past but no longer).
17
18 Just unmerge then and find alternatives.
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com