From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] combining pdf files, different size
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 02:16:40
1 On 11/19/2015 06:39 PM, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
2 > I'm trying to use "pdfjoin" to combine two different page size pdf files
3 > but it will not let me. Is it possible.
4 >
5 > I don't see any switches to ignore page size.
6
7 "pdfunite" works but I have to add/specify output file name.
8 With "pdfjoin" it automatically creates the last_name_file + "-join.pdf"
9 suffix.
10
11 In XFCE in "Configure Custom Action" menu entry I added:
12 pdfjoin %N
13
14 so highlighting several pdf files it gives me output file name "-join"
15 if I run it again on same file I get: "-join-join"
16
17 With "pdfunite" it overrides the same file name.
20 Thelma