From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Slim DM and shutdown
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:23:30
1 Hello Gal',
2
3 On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 11:41 PM, Galevsky <galevsky@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > I am running the display manager slim and I would like to know if it
5 > is possible to get a reboot/shutdown button instead of typing 'halt'
6 > as the login and the root password. Perhaps with a custom theme ?
9 I would doubt that this is possible. I once feature-requested on the
10 slim-dev mailing list [1] for the root password to be removed [2], but
11 dunno if the devels took this into account. Since recently SLiM got
12 back to active development, it might be worth asking there again.
13
14 Regards,
15 Liviu
16