From: Neil McKenzie <neilbags@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Apache install
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 00:53:41
1 Hi Bill,
2
3 I am using the latest version of apache2 and it works fine.
4
5 I start it with /etc/init.d/apache2 start
6 I havn't tried apachectl.
7
8 The config files are all in /etc/apache2/conf
9 I recommend at least looking at the apache2.conf file in this directory.
10
11 Also make sure you have updated you configuration files with
12 etc-update or dispatch-conf.
13
14 Cheers,
15 Neil.