From: Carlos Sura <carlos.sura1@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Compiz-Fusion does not show windows border
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 21:33:29
1 On 27 January 2011 15:09, PK <pkugrinas@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Don't forget to enable window decoration feature (run ccsm) and select your
4 > decorator. I'd recommend using fusion-icon, makes things much more
5 > accessible.
6 >
7 > Cheers,
8 > P.
9 >
10 > On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 9:01 PM, Carlos Sura <carlos.sura1@××××××××××.com>wrote:
11 >
12 >> Hello mates,
13 >>
14 >> I'm running Gentoo ~amd64
15 >>
16 >> I try to install compiz-fusion, following the wiki, everything seems to be
17 >> fine, but when I try to run compiz-fusion, it works but not so well, because
18 >> does not show me windows border, also I put compiz-fusion to use "indirect
19 >> rendering" and "loose binding" but none of this works. I'm stuck.
20 >>
21 >> Here is my emerge --info: http://tinypaste.com/43af1
22 >>
23 >> Extra: INTEL GMA
24 >> VIDEO_CARDS= "intel"
25 >>
26 >> I'm using i915 driver (enabled modesetting on intel by default)
27 >>
28 >> What is wrong??
29 >>
30 >> Regards,
31 >>
32 >> --
33 >> Carlos Sura.-
38 Hello, I've already did that, but isn't working yet... Is there something
39 else?? I really want to have compiz-fusion working.
40 --
41 Carlos Sura.-