From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: For those who complain
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 03:21:05
1 »Q« wrote:
2 > On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:51:01 -0600
3 > Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> So, it was a bug and Zac is fixing it. Sometimes when people
6 >> complain, it is because something is not working as it should.
7 >
8 > I never saw Hilco as complaining, just questioning. And in the
9 > post you quoted (and which I've snipped), Hilco basically said "This
10 > isn't working the way I think it should; could you please take a look
11 > at it?" It's a stretch to call it a complaint.
17 Well, look at the subject line. I just used the OPs words, in this
18 thread. He claimed it was complaining so I just used that. The OP in
19 the other thread about this was not complaining, he was confused and had
20 some questions. I'm still on the confused side but sort of have a idea
21 of the difference.
22
23 Thanks for pointing this out tho. I didn't think about it coming off
24 that way. Glad I could clear this up. Well, I hope it did anyway. ;-)
25
26 Dale
27
31 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
32 how you interpreted my words!
33
34 Miss the compile output? Hint:
35 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"