From: YoYo siska <yoyo@××××××.sk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] KDE4 session saving
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 14:11:17
1 On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 01:31:57PM +0400, Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
2 > I have found it is possible to select a restoring of a manually saved KDE4
3 > session. But have not found how to save :-) Help!
4
5 It just needs a relogin to show the option in the logout dialog, last time I tried it, it worked this way:
6
7 - switch to restore manually saved session in systemsettings/wherever,
8 no "save this session" appears in the logout dialog...
9 - just log out of kde and log in again, now there should be the save
10 this session option in the logout dialog...
13 yoyo
17 _
18 |
19 YoYo () Siska