From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What to put in chroot mtab
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 13:12:55
1 On Friday 01 August 2014 14:07:08 I wrote:
2
3 > I run a couple of chroots on this box to build packages for other boxes on
4 > the LAN. So far, I haven't worked out what I should populate /etc/mtab with
5 > in each chroot. Is it enough to "grep ext4 /etc/mtab >
6 > /mnt/chroot/etc/mtab"? That catches all the physical partitions, but I
7 > imagine I need to add some /proc, /sys and /dev entries as well, but is
8 > there a simple formula for doing this?
9
10 I meant to add that one chroot is 32-bit and the other is 64. The host is an
11 i5 running openrc.
14 Regards
15 Peter