From: Jaroslaw Michalski <jaro.m@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] gnome-mplayer auto-mutes on next track
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:08:05
1 > Ever since a someone recent update to gnome-mplayer, whenever I load a
2 > new file after a viewing or
3 > listing to audio the next track auto-mutes. That is, gnome-mplayer seems
4 > to set my system audio to
5 > mute. I can't seem to figure out why this happens or what is causing it.
6 > Anyone have any idea how I
7 > can work around this ?
8 > --
9 > Beau Henderson
10
11 Hi. I emerged gnome-mplayer (v.0.9.8) about a week or two ago and I was having the same problem (or similar at least ;)).
12 "Mplayer Software Volume Control Enabled" option helped. But it's not the only problem I have with gnome-player, that's why I use gmplayer instead.
13
14 JM
15
17 FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your desktop!
18 Check it out at http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium