From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Importing Certificate Authority
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:37:17
1 Hi group,
2
3 Is there anyway of importing a certificate authority for just one
4 user?
5
6 My university/department uses a self-signed SSL certificate for
7 IMAPS, and since it was implemented, 'fetchmail' from my machine
8 always generates an error message
9 fetchmail: Server certificate verification error: self-signed
10 certificate in certifiate chain
11 and so my inbox gets slightly cluttered with these error messages
12 from the cron job.
13
14 So the certificate (I think) is here:
15 http://www.math.princeton.edu/math.crt
16
17 How do I tell my computer to trust the certificate? (In particular,
18 with fetchmail?)
19
20 Thanks,
21
22 W
23 --
24 M: I hope I don't squish your head. (Leaning back on chair)
25 W: It's okay. Wait a minute. It's NOT okay.... (Lying under chair)
26 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 189 days, 14:44
27 --
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list