From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problems with dracut
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 14:39:10
1 I have some more information. If I chmod 777 on
2 /etc/modprobe.d/zfs.conf it says options command not found, options
3 is the first word in the file which is
4 options zfs zfs_arc_max=0x100000000
5
6 Now if I put the files together on one line I get
7 /etc/dracut.conf:install_items+= "/etc/modprobe.d/zfs.conf
8 /etc/systemd/system/initrd-switch-root.service"
9
11 white spaces!
12 dracut: WARNING: This will lead to unwanted side effects! Please fix
13 the configuration file.
14
15 /etc/dracut.conf: line 54: /etc/modprobe.d/zfs.conf
16 /etc/systemd/system/initrd-switch-root.service: No such file or
17 directory
18
19 It seems to be treating it as one file. If I separate the files into
20 two install_items lines, I get what I described in the original
21 message.
22
23 On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 09:39:38 -0500,