From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:46:41
1 Wolf Canis <wolf.canis@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Would know a message reach the ML with my Name but no signature or a
4 > different signature, could one relatively be sure about the fact that
5 > this particular message is not from the original "Wolf Canis".
6
7 No, we'd have absolutely no way of telling whether or not it came from
8 the original "Wolf Canis". You could post using your usual signature,
9 telling us the other one wasn't from you, but we'd have nothing to go
10 on but your word. I think most of us /would/ take your word for it,
11 but I doubt the signatures make a difference in that.
14 »Q«
15 Kleeneness is next to Gödelness.
19 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list