From: Farhan Ahmed <farhanahmed06@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why firefox is so slow?
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:57:56
1 Alexander Skwar wrote:
2 > (snip)
3 >
4 > PS: I begin to hate Googlemail because of the default to use HTML
5 > even if it is not required. Sucks. Big time.
6 > Another thing that sucks, is that HTML mails are permitted on this
7 > list. Why not just dump the HTML part (and every other attachment)?
10 Well I think imposing things is a bad way, I'm sure why we all hate M$
11 is because it imposes things on us and gives us no choice.. How bout
12 making the users know bout things and let them decide.. I think you just
13 converted one mailer from HTML to text.. I guess that's what required..
14 Proper guidance and knowledge not some rules which deny users the right
15 to post, just because they do not know whether their mail client is
16 sending mail in HTML format..
17
18 Farhan Ahmed
19 --
20 Place : Bangalore, Karnataka, India
21 GPG Key : 8BE90E98
22 WengoPhone ID : farhanahmed
23 IRC Nick : farhanahmed / farhanahmed06 (irc.freenode.net)