From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems with dbus
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:33:33
1 Doug Asherman wrote:
2 > Statux wrote:
3 >
4 >> I did the upgrade to dbus-1.0.2 on this box and it crippled gnome. I
5 >>
6 >> Any thoughts?
9 > Did you run revdep-rebuild? I found I had to do that after upgrading dbus.
10 >
11 > Doug
16 Same here. KDE started but the media manager was not happy and it
17 produced a error about it, complete with sound, breaking glass. After
18 running revdep-rebuild -p it returned some gnome stuff that needed to be
19 rebuilt too. If you have gnome as a desktop, I'm sure you will have
20 more than I did.
21
22 Let me know if revdep-rebuild doesn't return anything. Maybe I can give
23 you my list and it will help.
24
25 Dale
26