From: daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Slow Login, Sudo, etc.
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:40:09
1 > On 10/11/2010 11:38 PM, daid kahl wrote:
2 >
3 >> However, I noticed that logins, su, and sudo are all responding
4 >> slowly.  This was all fixed and fine once I updated my configuration
5 >> files, but this week it's acting up again.  Before it was just su and
6 >> sudo that I noticed as slow (authentication takes around 20 seconds).
7 >> But now even logins are delayed (xdm or command line).
8