From: Graham Murray <graham@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unable to access bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 11:18:29
1 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > On Sunday 06 Nov 2011 08:48:45 Graham Murray wrote:
4 >> For the last day or so, every time I try to access b.g.o I get an OCSP
5 >> error "(Error code: sec_error_ocsp_bad_http_response)" in firefox. I
6 >> have seen this error before but it is normally transient and only lasts
7 >> a few minutes.
8 >>
9 >> Are others seeing this or is it a problem at my end? Other https sites
10 >> load with no problem.
11 >
12 > What is the setting of:
13 >
14 > security.OCSP.disable_button.managecrl
15 >
16 > when you type about:config and enter OCSP in the search field?
17
18 It is set to 'false'. All the other options containing OCSP are set to
19 'true'