From: Momesso Andrea <momesso.andrea@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Web based ftp alternative
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:41:19
1 On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 08:23:23AM +0000, Mick wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 29 October 2008, Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:
3 >
4 > Have you considered the use of webdav, or webdavs? I believe it works fine
5 > with either MSIE and/or MSWE. Of course it works a treat with Konqueror.
6 > The only challenge would be to make sure that the users can type in the
7 > correct address: webdav://my_site.com
10 This sounds like a good idea. Can I set up different levels of access in
11 different subfolders?