From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: espn(wmp) on firefox?
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 01:13:10
1 Ryan Tandy <tarpman <at> tarpman.homelinux.com> writes:
4 > > I wanted to watch a football game over the internet using
5 > > espn. It requires Windows Media Player. Will any of the
6 > > Gentoo browsers support this format and if so, which ones
7 > > and which plugins work best?
8
9 > If you're using Firefox or any other Netscape-compatible browser
10 > (Epiphany, Seamonkey), try mplayerplug-in with USE="win32codecs".
13 Cool, I'll give it a shot and repost if it does not work.
14
15 Thanks
16
17 James