From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] tracking IT work
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:32:58
1 On Mar 7, 2012 12:06 AM, "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
2 >
3 > Am 06.03.2012 16:55, schrieb Pandu Poluan:
4 >
5 > > My workflow happens to be jumping from a station to another, so I try
6 > > not turning on my laptop, reserving its battery for the times when I
7 > > truly need it. That's why I prefer having my time tracker on my phone,
8 > > which stays on 24x7.
9 >
10 > Makes perfect sense in your case. Do you have each customer as a project
11 > or how do you organize it?
12 >
13 > S
16 Yes, each customer is a project, then I create the following taskslots
17 immediately: Planning, Preparation, Deploy, Test, Final. I may add or
18 delete taskslots as I see fit later on during Planning.
19
20 Then, I just tap on Gleeo's "play" icon whenever I begin working.
21
22 Rgds,