From: Ghaith Hachem <blacksadness@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] NTFS vs ext3
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 22:22:47
1 hey,
2 i was wondering what would be the best solution for a shared data partition,
3 it's a 100GB partition, and FAT is not an option, so should i use ext2 (or
4 ext3) with one of the tools on windows? and which tool would you recommend
5 I'm currently using ext2fsd to read my ext2 backup harddrive i think it has
6 ext3 write support..
7 Or should i go the other way around and put my data on an NTFS partition,
8 and if i do that is the NTFS write support stable by now.. it's been a long
9 time since i dual booted so back then NTFS support was not really a good
10 idea..
11
12 thank you in advance
15 Ghaith Hachem