From: Rumen Yotov <gentoo@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] vim USE flag: vim-with-x
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:30:11
1 On (20/01/06 10:00), Tom Smith wrote:
2 > I've been trying to determine what this particular USE flag does but
3 > there doesn't seem to be a description of it anywhere (I also checked
4 > gentoo-portage.com).
5 >
6 > Does anyone know what this USE flag does or what additional
7 > functionality it enables in vim?
8 >
9 > Thanks in advance for your help.
10 > --
11 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
12 >
13 Hi,
14 Two ways (i know) to see the USE-flag descriptions.
15 1.Run :#euse -i opengl ('euse' is part of app-portage/gentoolkit).
16 2.Use"#grep USE-flag-name /usr/portage/profiles/use.desc (or use.local.desc)
17 use.desc - global USE flags, use.local.desc - for flags loxcal for a package.
18 PS: IIRC there was some third alternative but can't remember right now.
19 HTH.Rumen