From: GMail <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] filesystems
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:12:23
1 On Monday 24 November 2008 13:07:34 Dale wrote:
2 > I used to be subscribed to the mailing list, thought about using one or
3 > the other.  Just before I unsubscribed, there were some people trying to
4 > get it back up and going.  I'm not sure how that went or if it is still
5 > being worked on or not.  It seemed pretty neat but I just couldn't never
6 > get up the nerve to switch over.
7 >
8 > Maybe it will survive.  I'm waiting on reiserfs4 to go stable.  ;-)
9
10 dream on brother, dream on. Ain't gonna happen anytime soon. You'll have
11 better luck getting Sun to dual-license ZFS under GPL :-)
12
13 OTOH, ext4 and btrfs seem to have some interesting feature sets in the roadmap
16 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com