From: brettholcomb@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] FTP Server
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 18:51:41
1 Jim, DON"T let him use Frontpage. I used it once and have had to support a server with it for a class - - it creates junk, hides stuff (in the MS you don't need to know way). Once I inherited a site done in FP to maintain and I moved it to Dreamweaver - very nice.
4 > From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
5 > Date: 2006/06/06 Tue PM 12:53:35 EDT
6 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
7 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FTP Server
8 >