From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Xcdroast users : alert
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 18:13:22
1 If anyone else uses Xcdroast to write CDs or DVDs,
2 I suggest they read Bug 345337 & submit appropriate comments.
3
4 There seems to be no problem on single-user systems,
5 but a 6-year-old bug which applies to multi-user systems
6 is being used as an excuse to remove Xcdroast from the tree.
7 There was a similar issue with Nethack recently too.
8
9 PS I am not receiving e-alerts re comments added to the bug :
10 can anyone explain why that mb happening & advise me how to get them ?
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca