From: Luis Felipe Strano Moraes <ra016681@××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Exact copy of a mixed media CD.
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:34:50
1 On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 12:06:41PM -0400, A. R. wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Sorry for being off topic, but, does anybody know how to copy a mixed
5 > media CD (music + files)?
6 > And I am talking about a 1:1 low level (exact?) copy, without creating
7 > a toc file to be used by cdrdao.
8 K3b has a clone cd option,and from what I understand, it should do what
9 you want.
10
11 --lf
14 > I have looked at the cdrdao man page, but I guess I may not be
15 > understanding everything said there correctly.
18 > Thanks,
19 >
20 > - AR
23 > --
24 > If the truth can't set you free, a lie will save you.
25 >
26 > --
27 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
28 --